Do you love your morning Oatmeal? Do you wish your 1/2 cup serving of lasted longer? Of course you do! Let me introduce you to the wonderful world of Voluminous Oats!
Stove Top Directions:
1. Grab a small pot
2. Poor 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of almond milk
3. Add in any stir-in's. Chocolate Powder, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, whatever your heart desires!
4. Bring to boil
5. Transfer to bowl. Will still be liquidy. Refrigerate overnight!
6. In the morning add in any fruit or PB.
1. Grab a LARGE pyrex measuring glass
2. 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup almond milk + and any stir-ins
3. Microwave for 4 1/2 minutes
4. Refrigerate overnight
5. In the morning, add in any fruit or PB